Saturday, August 24, 2013

There is nothing impossible for our God!

Greetings Friends


Another week has come and gone. This week was full of excitement as God showed up again in big ways. It is hard for me to get my head around the unlimited resources that God has and how He is using the community of Winkler to make a huge impact in the city of Guaymas. It is a project that we as a family are truly privileged to to be a part of.
This week we held an information night at the Central Station in Winkler. We hade a great evening of sharing and relationship building. A huge thank you to all those that spent so much time putting the event together. I'd especially like to lift up Jim and Lena Suderman for all the behind the scene work as well as Don Friesen for taking time to share some of his experiences working with Children of Hope over the past years. It is so great to see unity amongst believers here in Winkler. Also a big Thank You to those who came to the info night to hear what is happening in Guaymas. I really appreciate those who took the time out of their schedules to come and listen.
Having said all that, God has provided 30 of the 44 acres that we need sponsored. "PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!" God continues to blow my mind. I do not know where the remaining acres are going to come from but I am praying that they will be committed to before we go home to Mexico in September 9. Please join me in praying for the remaining acres. Please pray that God would continue to put me in contact with those that He has chosen to give to this ministry.

God bless you all. Thanks so much for following our blog and showing interest in our lives. We love you guys and I am starting to realize how difficult it is going to be to leave again. You are all as much a part of this as we are.
I pray for Gods richest blessing for you are your families.

Brian

 

No comments:

Post a Comment