Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hello Friends

Wow, time flies by when your having fun!!!! It is good to be back in Winkler reconnecting with all our friends and family. We have missed you all so much and are excited to continue our visits.
We are doing well, we are booked most evenings with different families and friends. The Winkler cooking has been great! We have also met new people along the way and it is always a blessing to add to the friends list.
I have been sharing in a few different churches which has gone well. I have the Winkler Grace Church booked for Sept 1 for any of you in the area that are interested in coming out to visit. I am also planning a informal information night where I can share a few more details about the plans to buy land for the orphanage and the plans moving forward. Ill keep you advised of that when the details become available.
So, when I say we are having fun, of course building on relationships is always fun, for me anyways, but the real exciting thing that I am having allot of fun with is talking to people about the land we plan to buy. I am so excited at everyones response. We are giving people the opportunity to sponsor an acre of property for the orphanage. Farmers and business people are really liking the challenge! I am finding that they are not only stepping up but they are talking about the challenge to the friends, neighbours and collogues.  If you are interested in getting involved in the acre challenge please let me know. I can explain in more detail. We are looking for individuals, small groups, youth groups, neighbours, friends, etc. Anyone interested in jumping on board with sponsoring an acre so that we can buy and purchase the land this year. This week alone I have had 6 acres sponsored out of the 44 acre plot we are buying! Praise The Lord! If you or anyone you know is interested in getting in on the fun please contact me. I would love to talk on the phone or set up a meeting.
So I ask you to pray that this challenge will be met. I believe all 44 acres will be sponsored!

God's Richest Blessings!!!!!

My contact info

bckrahn@gmail.com
Cell: 204-384-9842

No comments:

Post a Comment