Thursday, August 8, 2013

God Responds in Big Ways!!!!


Hi Everyone, I am trusting that you are well and enjoying your summer!

I am so excited at the way God is moving. We are busy raising awareness for the orphanage and for the purchase of the land we want to buy in Mexico. I am so excited, in the past week God has blessed this ministry tremendously! To date we have received sponsorship for 7 of the 44 acres we are raising money for.
I want to thank each one that has already committed to sponsor and acre of land! What a blessing you are!

Please pray that God would continue to lead me to the people that He chooses to support this project. We are looking for people that are interested in taking the "buy an acre Challenge." If you are interested in helping the orphaned and abandoned in Mexico, please contact me.
Also pray that each child that comes into our lives through this ministry is blessed and ultimately comes to know the Lord. I thank The Lord for each one of you, and for the encouragement and Love that we feel from all our supporters. It is an honour serving in Mexico and representing our amazing community.

Blessing to each of you.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment