Wednesday, August 14, 2013

God is Alive and Moving!!! Another BIG Response!

Hi Friends

So God has been outstanding this week once again. Everyday He continues to provide. Even as I type this I am emotional at Gods provisions. To date God has blessed us with 13 of the 44 acres. We are almost half way there! It blesses my heart to see all the people partner with us to make a loving home for the children of Mexico. It also blows my mind to see Gods endless provisions. Thanks to all of those who have stepped up to the challenge! Really, thank you so much! And thank you to those who are walking with me in promoting this ministry! I pray God blesses you tremendously! Just today a friend called me and said he was able to come up with 5 acres for the orphanage:) Please continue to pray that God will touch the hearts of those he chooses to partner with and that I would come in contact with them one way or another

Check out this video,

Blessings,
Brian


http://youtu.be/YZoVRpjeHHI


No comments:

Post a Comment