Sunday, September 1, 2013

Another BIG Response to the Acre Challenge!

Hello Everyone

The summer has come and gone. It is hard to believe that in one week we will be heading back to Mexico. We are really excited to start our journey home and get to work on this new adventure. Of course leaving Canada has its challenges too. We have had an a great time visiting all our friends and family.

I wanted to let you all know that God has continued to bless the "Acre Challenge." We are currently at 41 of the 44 acres that are required to purchase the land for the orphanage. Praise God!!!! Only 3 more acres to go! I would have never expected we would be in this place 2 months ago when we arrived here. It is a miracle!

I want to say a huge thank you too all of those that have been praying for this ministry and also for those that have decided to help out financially. God has used each one of you to make the purchase of the Land a reality. Please continue to pray that God would bring forward the remaining 3 acres so that we can go home and make the purchase. I also ask that you pray for our personal support as well. We are still short of reaching our goal so pray that God would also provide for that as well:)

Today I had to privilege to speak at the Winkler Grace Church. I am so thankful for the warm welcome and the encouragement that we received there. Once again it is so cool how God is using so many from different Churches to put all the pieces together. What a great opportunity for us to unity together to further Gods Kingdom here on earth:) Please remember me in your prayers as well as I prepare my next presentation for a group of people in Paynesville MN. We are also very excited that we have the opportunity to share Gods plans in an entirely different area.

Well, lots of work to get done, thanks again to all of you that have been supporting us both prayerfully and financially. I pray that God would bless you and your families. I also hope that we will get to see a bunch of you down in Mexico real soon.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment