Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Party


Clarissa threw me a "Jets" Birthday Party!


 Watching the Game, eating appetizers 
 We didn't do so good...

 Although the Jets bombed out, here is the star of the day! Thanks babe for a great afternoon:)
Me and the kiddo's 
What a way to destroy an amazing Birthday cake. Thanks Jen Scap for making my Birthday even better.



I am truly thankful for my family and friends. There is nothing in life that is better. They keep me going. I am so excited with what my next year will bring. As our family continues to grow I thank God for blessing me so much. I'm living the dream, nothing is greater than relationships. I'm so glad I figured that out. 
A huge thanks to my greatest blessing Clarissa. It takes a very special girl to sacrifice they way she does. She is always behind the scenes making everything happen. I couldn't make everything happpen without her. 

Love you Clarissa.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment